ELECTROYOGI RETURN TO SERVICE PROTOCOLS AND INFORMATION DURING COVID-19, EFFECTIVE 6.19.20!
Dearest clients, friends, and prospective clients,
As many of you know, we have been closed for services since March 19th due to the coronavirus. After June 19th, we are thrilled to share that we can at last resume services, but in a limited capacity. To book an appointment, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. For the next few months, and possibly through the end of 2020, we will be taking few to no new clients, so we can try to catch up and meet the demand of our wonderful clients who have been waiting months to be seen. We appreciate your understanding and patience during this unprecedented and deeply challenging time.
Additionally, due to the shockingly high costs of PPE needed to conduct our services safely for ourselves and you, we have had to implement a price increase for our founder Nicole’s time, and the hourly rate for the team. We recognize that this may be a financial stretch for many people, and as soon as we can get back on our feet, we plan to offer a pay-what-you-can day, twice per month, to offset this increase. For now, we will be doing everything we can to stay in business, to care for your hair, skin, and safety, and be able to pay our talented and compassionate small team at the levels they had been earning before ElectroYogi shut down for the first time ever in our 13 year history.
Below are our current additional protocols prior to and after each and every client visit:
- You will be sent an online questionnaire 2 days before your appointment, asking about your symptoms, contacts, travel patterns, and work history. We will determine if the appointment can proceed based on these answers.
- Upon arrival, you will text your electrologist and wait in the outside seating area to have your temperature checked.
- All clients must wear a mask at all times, upon arrival on the premises, and for the entirety of the appointment. Please bring your own mask.
- We will be able to work on the face, while wearing our n95 masks and face shields, but as soon as we move off the face post-after care, we will kindly ask you to put your mask back on.
- Immediately upon arrival, please wash your hands or use our readily available hand sanitizer.
- Unfortunately, we will have to limit chatting during the appointment, due to evidence that coronavirus droplets from conversations alone can linger in the air for up to 12 minutes after someone has departed.
- When it comes time to check out, we have a completely contactless payment system, so you will not have to sign or touch anything as part of your payment process.
- Your electrologist will manually set up your next appointment at the end of the session.
- Know that prior to and for 15-20 minutes after your appointment, your electrologist will sanitize every possible touched surface, all cords, machinery, handles, bathroom fixtures, and more. Every sanitation protocol we have already been known for will continue, in addition to us wearing n95 masks, possibly face shields, fresh gowns for each client, and as always, new gloves for your visit, new gloves for cleaning, then again new gloves for the client that follows you.
- Until further notice, for your safety and ours, there will be no overlap of clients in the studio, no additional guests, and no candy/mints/gum or tea service. We appreciate your understanding.
Please review the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health guidance for further information, and know that we are following their recommendations fully and completely.